Thursday, July 21, 2011

Busy Summer

What a busy summer this has turned into. I find it incredible that when you have nothing really planned, it can be so busy that one can not get online to make a simple blog post. I believe that Mo Williems has has the right idea with his blog. He has gone from a regular daily posting to summer times, which means he does one large daily post.

N has woken up early, the inlaws arrive today and I am trying to pay the bills. All this together means a really short post. Today is a day about cleaning, going to the store and trying to stay cool. It is suppose to be 97 today with a 80% humidity. It will be a painful day. I think that we will be going to the Children's Museum this afternoon. I don't have much desire to go, but it does have AC.

If we have not melted, then I will do a big post with pictures tonight or tomorrow morning. I also want to update my want list. I didn't get all seven things, but I got a couple. Not to mention some new wants.

No comments: