Monday, August 01, 2011

Cape Cod- Part 1

We are back from holiday and I have to say, we love the Cape. Yes, it does surprises me. Neither M nor I are beach people, though N and Z both are beach kids. I was looking forward to the trip, but I was not really sure just how much I would like the Cape. In the end, it was fabulous. We are already planning our next trip out there.

One of the things that made our trip better was our lodging. The in-laws had rented a house for the week and what a house it turned out to be. We had a view of the beach and a view of a salt marsh that was full of animal life. The house itself was gorgeous. In fact, I would consider renting the exact same house again.

The only "negative" was that we had no internet. We could not even find a cafe that had internet. It was not from a lack of trying. M needed it for work, so we carried her computer around everywhere.

More posts later. Too hot here to sit at the computer and "work".

No comments: