Sunday, April 03, 2011

4 Hours of My Life

Z's birthday was last week and she got some legos from both sets of grandparents. As much as I love legos, they do not have very many with female characters in it and Z noticed this. She also got $5 as one of her gifts. With this money, she decided that she wanted lego girls. this is easier said then done. She and I went on a mission yesterday and failed. Not one store sold any lego girls. In fact, no sets that we found had any lego girls either. We agreed that today we would go to the lego store.

Now this is easier said then done. It is the complete opposite end of Boston. In fact, it is the last stop on the red line and then a bus. I was sent by myself today and thankfully I was, because it was a 4 hour journey, 1hour 30 minutes to get there, 1 hour 30 minutes to get back and 1 hour at the mall.

She was happy though and liked two of the three. She really liked the pirate girl, liked the girl bomber and gave the teacher in pink to N. She makes me laugh.


Of course it was a little of an issue getting her to spend her money. We said that it was 7 dollars, which she had. She gave me $2 and told me to spend my money on the rest. In the end, we agreed that we were going to start giving a weekly allowance.

No comments: