Wednesday, September 07, 2011

A Non-believer

This last weekend we went to Sesame Place.  It was fun, but more on that later.  The interesting thing is that N asked a really hard question.  She asked if the characters are real or are they just people in the costumes.  She thought that they were just people in costumes. 

Then we were listening to a program in which an author was saying that the tooth fairy and so on were 100% real and that he had been researching them for the past 20 years.  In fact they all even had email addresses.  When he was finished, N just said that he was crazy and making every it all up.  I have a non-believer.  How could I have a non-believer, I do not understand it. 


On the one hand, I do not want to mislead her.  However, I do not want her not to believe either.  How did I get such a logical kid.  I blame her Mother!

No comments: