Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Bad Hair Day...or Cheap Bastard

I have been cutting my own hair for about 8 years. It started when M and I were really (and I do mean really) poor. Plus I am lazy, so just using the clippers on it is easy, fast and convenient. It usually works like this, I have a day where my hair is driving me crazy, I moan and complain about it in my head all day. Then at some point during the day I break. Usually it is right when I am in the middle of something. This past week was when I was in the middle of cleaning the bathroom.

It started off fine. I determined that I would do a three all over and then a 2 on the sideburns. Simple stuff, should not be a problem. Only issue was that I accidently did a 1 on the sideburn area, which means that I had to redo the whole head to try and make it even. It is hard enough just to do a 3 in the back of the head, but trying to use a 2 and 3, very hard. Especially when we do not have a mirror to assist with the cutting.

So not great, but it could not be too bad. When M got home, she did not even notice that I cut my hair the first day and not the second day until N pointed it out. So it must be alright. I asked about the back and she thought that it was alright, not great, but alright. I found it hard to believe (I am good, but not that good), so I decided to take a look:


So after that, I know look like this anytime I go out of the house:

No comments: