Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Sick Lazy Day

All of us are a little sick. Well, all of us except M. Somehow she has managed to stay healthy. It is not like we have the stomach bug, just a little sick. Sick enough where we did not go out yesterday, but not sick enough where we did not need to be entertained. So it was one of "those" days.

The funny thing is that the kids have such different needs when they are sick and bored. Z is pretty good at finding entertainment herself. In fairness, this usually involves a big mess which I will be cleaning up, but she does it on her own. N on the other hand needs to be entertained. So our day was filled with dress up and pedicures (for her, not me). For the record, I give a pretty good pedicure.

The top three things for them during the day were the Tea Party in the afternoon, the penguin movie and playing with the dinosaurs. I figure that I could have had it worse. I could of ended up looking like Elmo.

No comments: