Thursday, May 05, 2011

Lazy, raining, bad day yesterday

Yesterday did not go as planned...at all. In the morning we were suppose to go to the park (with the strollers, yea!), but I could not get Z ready until after 11. So that did not happen. Then in the afternoon we were suppose to go to the Natural History Museum, but that did not happen either because it was raining (and I could not be bothered to make the kids go to another museum when I would have to get them in all of the rain clothes and such). So instead we stayed home in the afternoon. The girls did do some really cool art though.

Instead, here are a couple of pictures from the Museum of Science on Sunday. The electricity show was excellent, I highly recommend it. Both M and I learned stuff in it.


We were not there too long. Mainly my fault. I had to run home again after we had already left. We did get to play with the magnets though, which was a good continuation from my . Mr. Magnet the day before.


No comments: