Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Beautiful Sunny Weather

Today is beautiful out! Ok, not really. It is suppose to be. It is Tuesday and it is Swedish School. This week N is the "Star of the Week", which means that she gets to bring something to show and picks the story that the class listens to. More importantly to me is that M gets to take them so that she can read the story to the class. That means that today is my free day and since M will be taking them, it is suppose to be sunny and beautiful.

The problem is that M has to work and will be coming only for the story time, so I get to go. Since I am going, it is pouring down rain. Since August, I have had only two nice weather days on Tuesday. Once M came with, the other I was on my own. Not to sound too much like a complainer, but I am getting a man cold.

No comments: