Monday, February 07, 2011

I Won

When we went to Switzerland this past summer, we stayed at a friends house. They had this painting that I fell in love with by an Irish artist named Dawn Crothers. Ever since then I have wanted one of her paintings, but the opportunity has not presented itself yet (still hoping that it will. Recently she launched her website and help promote it, she had a contest where she gave two of her prints. I actually won one of them. It was the perfect timing for it, I was having a bad moment when I found out. I am not sure which one I will be getting, but it does not really matter. I am happy with any of them. In fact, I can not decide which one I would like the most. Perfect timing though, I am ready for some new art (which is not really fair, I am always ready for some new art).


No comments: