Monday, February 14, 2011

Toy Story 3 and Curious George

Every Friday night we have cozy night. We watch a movie, have popcorn and smoothie. Friday night we finally watched Toy Story 3. The movie was good. If my sister would not have told me what to expect, I totally would have been crying. So many things were wrong with the movie, though probably wrong in a right way. First of all, what parents makes their kids empty the kids bedroom before they leave for university. Nothing says come home for the holidays then a room that does not feel like home (my sister would argue that my room at the folks house has not changed since I was in high school).

When we were in Texas over the Christmas holidays, I finally found my Curious George stuffed animal from when I was 3. He was in a box in the back of a storage building. Of course he came home with me. The girls thought that it was pretty cool when they saw him. I was really happy about finding him. Friends and family from when I was younger will remember him, he went everywhere with me.

Yes, I had to give him a hug when the movie was done.

No comments: