Tuesday, February 08, 2011

My day in pictures

I can show how my day has been in pictures. This morning, I felt mostly like this:


It got better in the afternoon actually, but on the way home from Swedish School (it was -6.6 Celsius or 20 Fahrenheit before the wind chill factor and the wind was really blowing), I was like this:

The one positive was that when we were waiting for the train to come, the girls asked me to sing songs that they have never heard before. The only songs I actually know are camp songs, so that is what we did. Several I had actually forgotten about, but we sang "With a wing on their left" (my friend Jack had another verse to this song about hunting the birds, but I could not remember that one), "Susie went a'wading" (which I had to sing twice), "Mexican Juniper" (which was always Jason's song, even though he messed it up 73.2 percent of the time) and a couple more. So in honor of the songs, I thought that I would post this picture from 2001 at Worth Ranch. God we look young:


For those looking at it on facebook, I think that if you want to see the pictures, you will have to actually look at the blog to see it.

No comments: