Friday, February 25, 2011

Morning People

I am a morning person, I love to get up in the morning and get started. In fact, my most productive part of the day (when I went to the office for work) was when between 6 and 8:30 am, before anyone arrived.

Now, N is a morning person too. She is usually the first person out of bed and almost always in a happy mood. She wants to share her share her good mood with everyone. She sings, gives lots of hugs and kisses, dances and talks a mile a minute.

Here is the issue, I am a quiet morning person and she is a LOUD morning person. They do not go together, it is like oil and water. The level of noise in the morning is enough to drive me crazy (actually, it does drive me crazy). It puts me in a bad mood before breakfast is ever served. Oh, how can two morning people be so different.

No comments: