Monday, June 27, 2011

Cars 2

Even though it was a nice day out, we decided to go to the movies yesterday. The girls were not interested at all in going to the beach. The nice thing about going to a Pixar movie is that you know it will have heart. Even the worse ones are a whole lot better then any other cartoon out there.

One can not say that about Cars 2. It was not very good. I guess that is not fair, it was not very good for a Pixar movie. With out question, it was not worth going to it and I think that the other families there thought the same. The ONLY reason this movie was made is to sell more toys and direct to DVD movies. I am very disappointed.

Though it did have one MAJOR highlight (so much so that I think that I might need the toy of). Bruce Campbell was on of the voices. He was the one highlight in the whole film.

No comments: