Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Last day of school

Our last Swedish School was yesterday- YEA!!! Not to sound like I am complaining, because I would NEVER complain, but it is only the second nice day of weather on a Tuesday since we started with Swedish School. Now M has walked/train two times since August and she has had nice weather both times. How is that fair? In fact, my only complaint is that we had to find three different park benches before we could eat our dinner outside. First one was a mosiquito party house. The second one was covered with ants and the last one was just right. ( I feel like I am being transported to Goldilocks and the three bears)

It has been a good year. Minus the pain the butt to get there (understatement), it has been nice to have something every week and other kids for the girls to play with. Now, I do not think that they really got any Swedish out of it, but that is not really the point. Next year will be interesting. With both of us working (knock on wood), getting there will be a little harder.

Sunday is the end of school party. I was honestly going to try and get out of going. Not that I would like to get of it, but I would like a little break. M has been called away for duty in California and will be there over the weekend, so I guess I get to go. At least I will get to dance the froggy song around the maypole.

No comments: