Friday, June 03, 2011

What a week

This week was suppose to be our Native American Week. The week that I am perhaps the most excited about since dinosaurs (which was our first week...I think). It just has not been really possible to do it. Monday was Memorial Day. Tuesday I had a dentist appointment in the morning and then Swedish school in the afternoon. Wednesday I had another dentist appointment (with a dentist who has a bit of a god complex) in the morning and had to get fitted for a tux in the afternoon. Yesterday M left for California for almost three weeks, so we took her to the train station and then went to the Children's Museum (which was beyond empty yesterday). With all that being said and done, we have not started yet. Makes me a bit sad. Today we are going to start.

No comments: