Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Our garden

So we have taken over the end of the driveway with our little "garden". I use the term garden very loosely, since we have two large pots and a couple of small ones, but you got to look at one of them. See those tomatoes? We did not have those when we bought the plant. I bet that they have about 20 flowers on it. I must have a real green thumb.



Maybe I should be a farmer when I grow up. Z asked what I wanted to be when I grew up. My response was, "I wish I knew, I wish I knew." Maybe we should move to the country and live off the land. Just call me Farmer Pete. On second thought, don't.

Speaking of being green. The other day we logged onto the computer about 7pm local time. Mormor and Mormor were still logged onto their computer in Sweden. We tried to skype with them, but they did not answer of course. They had just left their computer on over the night. Z was quick to reply that they needed to read the "Arthur Goes Green" by Marc Brown.

No comments: